Natalie joined Money Marketing in June 2010 to cover protection, wraps and platforms, and technology, before moving to cover regulation and protection, and is now Head of News. She was previously senior reporter at Mortgage Strategy, after joining as reporter in 2008. Natalie won the Headlinemoney trade protection journalist of the year award for 2011, the Headlinemoney trade rising star of the year award for 2011, and the Protection Review protection journalist of the year award for 2011.
- 020 7943 8035
Bank is reportedly looking at platform launch next year for new and existing customers.
Intesa said to be trying to persuade RBS to sell the whole of Coutts, including the UK business.
As Lloyds and Which? pull back from in-house protection advice, where are the protection innovators?
- Architect of critical illness cover passes away
- Labour pledges 'tough' penalties for tax avoidance
- The Platforum hires Fidelity's Rohit Vaswani
- UK faces deeper cuts to Govt spending
- MetLife hires ex-Scot Wids director in guaranteed drawdown push
- Does Sesame fine mark the end of the distribution Wild West?
- Pimco Total Return sees further $27.5bn outflows