Natalie joined Money Marketing in June 2010 to cover protection, wraps and platforms, and technology, before moving to cover regulation and protection, and is now the Editor. She was previously senior reporter at Mortgage Strategy, after joining as reporter in 2008. Natalie won the Headlinemoney trade protection journalist of the year award for 2011, the Headlinemoney trade rising star of the year award for 2011, and the Protection Review protection journalist of the year award for 2011.
- 020 7943 8035
Wealth manager is to launch a banking service in April powered by Metro Bank.
Bank has emerged once again as the most complained about financial service firm.
Provider has seen a 58 per cent fall in individual annuity sales in the wake of pension freedoms
- FCA investigations rise 20% in a year
- Standard Life pays out £17m refund to with-profits fund
- FSCS recoups £52m through Keydata legal battle
- Banks and financial firms hit by $1bn cyber attack
- Tesco to cut up to 10,000 jobs but plans to expand mortgage arm
- UBS in new tax evasion probe
- Govt extends pensioner bonds deadline