Natalie joined Money Marketing in June 2010 to cover protection, wraps and platforms, and technology, before moving to cover regulation and protection, and is now Head of News. She was previously senior reporter at Mortgage Strategy, after joining as reporter in 2008. Natalie won the Headlinemoney trade protection journalist of the year award for 2011, the Headlinemoney trade rising star of the year award for 2011, and the Protection Review protection journalist of the year award for 2011.
- 020 7943 8035
McFarlane will replace Sir David Walker as chairman of Barclays in April
Aim-listed AFH will pay up to £281,250 for Northampton-based firm Hindsight Financial Services.
The chairman is credited with turning a regional bank into a banking giant.
- Tyrie warns regulators over HBOS collapse report
- Credit Suisse investigates traders over misconduct
- Co-op Group members back reforms
- Hargreaves Lansdown 'set to apply for banking licence'
- FCA fines RBS £14.5m over poor mortgage advice
- Sipp claims pose FSCS interim levy risk for advisers
- Ukip sets out tax strategy