Natalie joined Money Marketing in June 2010 to cover protection, wraps and platforms, and technology, before moving to cover regulation and protection, and is now Head of News. She was previously senior reporter at Mortgage Strategy, after joining as reporter in 2008. Natalie won the Headlinemoney trade protection journalist of the year award for 2011, the Headlinemoney trade rising star of the year award for 2011, and the Protection Review protection journalist of the year award for 2011.
- 020 7943 8035
Move has been prompted by slump in post-RDR sales.
Regulator admits it has toned down an upcoming report after providers suggested the draft was too aggressive.
Deal to acquire the Torquil Clark portfolio of 140 Sipp and SSAS schemes completed last week.
- FOS gets tough on payday lenders
- Key Retirement hires ex-Chase De Vere Mortgages director
- FCA wins legal battle over Arch cru collapse
- Partnership scraps bond issue plans
- Don't fear low inflation, says Osborne
- Lighthouse launches online advice service with Money on Toast
- Exclusive: Martin Wheatley warns on unsuitable Budget products download