Natalie joined Money Marketing in June 2010 to cover protection, wraps and platforms, and technology, before moving to cover regulation and protection, and is now the Editor. She was previously senior reporter at Mortgage Strategy, after joining as reporter in 2008. Natalie won the Headlinemoney trade protection journalist of the year award for 2011, the Headlinemoney trade rising star of the year award for 2011, and the Protection Review protection journalist of the year award for 2011.
- 020 7943 8035
Regulator raised concerns over whether pressure from a dominant shareholder led to the chairman leaving.
Supermarket reports one of the biggest losses in British corporate history outside of banking.
Julian Roberts to step down from the helm after seven years.
- China growth at lowest since 2009
- FCA fines Clydesdale Bank £20.6m over PPI complaint handling
- Heiress convicted of HSBC tax fraud
- FOS rules against HSBC over rejecting mortgage based on age
- Japan’s Nikkei passes 20,000 level
- Shell agrees £47bn deal to buy BG Group
- Close Sesame: What next for Sesame Bankhall members?