Natalie joined Money Marketing in June 2010 to cover protection, wraps and platforms, and technology, before moving to cover regulation and protection, and is now the Editor. She was previously senior reporter at Mortgage Strategy, after joining as reporter in 2008. Natalie won the Headlinemoney trade protection journalist of the year award for 2011, the Headlinemoney trade rising star of the year award for 2011, and the Protection Review protection journalist of the year award for 2011.
- 020 7943 8035
Chief exec Keith Richards says those who ignore advice should not qualify for redress further down the line.
Aviva UK boss will leave in May despite attempts to keep him in the business.
TSC hits out at regulator for creating ”false market” in insurers’ shares and says FCA board should review its effectiveness.
- FCA sets out plans to regulate pension freedoms
- L&G boss says bank bashing will force lenders out of UK
- Govt eyes ‘tell Sid’ Lloyds share sale
- PFS chief warns 'insistent' pension transfers risk FOS complaints
- Budget 2015: Isa withdrawals won't count toward annual tax-free limit
- Budget 2015: Govt to carry out review into IHT avoidance
- Barclays pays bosses £16.5m in shares