Natalie joined Money Marketing in June 2010 to cover protection, wraps and platforms, and technology, before moving to cover regulation and protection, and is now Head of News. She was previously senior reporter at Mortgage Strategy, after joining as reporter in 2008. Natalie won the Headlinemoney trade protection journalist of the year award for 2011, the Headlinemoney trade rising star of the year award for 2011, and the Protection Review protection journalist of the year award for 2011.
- 020 7943 8035
Regulator originally wanted to impose a £100,000 fine against Christophe Willford but has reduced the penalty in light of oral evidence.
Bank created out a restructuring deal for Kent Reliance Building Society could list next year.
Fine is largest ever imposed by the FCA or the FSA for retail conduct failings.
- Apfa calls for clarity on whether advisers need consumer credit licences
- OneSavings Bank eyes stock market float
- AS2013: Govt increases share scheme contribution limits
- AS2013: £9bn tax evasion crackdown will include self-employed focus
- AS2013: OBR improves growth forecasts and predicts surplus by 2018/19
- RBS set to pay £500m in bonuses
- FCA looks to crack down on SVR rate hikes