Natalie joined Money Marketing in June 2010 to cover protection, wraps and platforms, and technology, before moving to cover regulation and protection, and is now Head of News. She was previously senior reporter at Mortgage Strategy, after joining as reporter in 2008. Natalie won the Headlinemoney trade protection journalist of the year award for 2011, the Headlinemoney trade rising star of the year award for 2011, and the Protection Review protection journalist of the year award for 2011.
- 020 7943 8035
Only two of the 164 sales reviewed met the required standards.
FSCS says there is a “medium risk” that life and pensions advisers could be hit with an interim levy due to increased Sipp claims.
Party has pledged to scrap top rate of income tax and take low earners out of income tax altogether.
- Pru in platform push as part of £100m investment plans
- Interest rate rise ruled out for 2014
- Royal London: Govt has 'grossly underestimated' charge cap costs
- AFH hires ex-Man Group sales head as non-exec
- Pru in UK platform push
- Bank of England denies Scottish currency talks
- RBS pays bosses £3.4m in share allowances