Natalie joined Money Marketing in June 2010 to cover protection, wraps and platforms, and technology, before moving to cover regulation and protection, and is now Head of News. She was previously senior reporter at Mortgage Strategy, after joining as reporter in 2008. Natalie won the Headlinemoney trade protection journalist of the year award for 2011, the Headlinemoney trade rising star of the year award for 2011, and the Protection Review protection journalist of the year award for 2011.
- 020 7943 8035
Treasury calls for quicker route to appeal and for the regulator to scrap late settlement discounts on fines.
Payday lender has capped costs at highest rate of interest allowed by the FCA.
Regulator admits advice labels are not resulting in better consumer understanding.
- RDR has pushed up cost of advice
- Lenders face tougher checks on capital
- Early interest rate rise poses 'huge risk' to economy
- Co-op Bank cancels vote on bonuses
- RBS ‘challenged size of swaps redress’
- House price slowdown shows ‘disconnect’ with economy
- Friends Life mulled deal with Phoenix