Natalie joined Money Marketing in June 2010 to cover protection, wraps and platforms, and technology, before moving to cover regulation and protection, and is now Head of News. She was previously senior reporter at Mortgage Strategy, after joining as reporter in 2008. Natalie won the Headlinemoney trade protection journalist of the year award for 2011, the Headlinemoney trade rising star of the year award for 2011, and the Protection Review protection journalist of the year award for 2011.
- 020 7943 8035
Assets under management grew to £450bn for L&G’s investment arm, while Cofunds AUA hit £64bn.
Specialist annuity provider says move will allow more savers to access fully underwritten rates.
Investment bank said to be leading pack of bidders for Investec’s mortgage arm, which includes Virgin Money, Metro Bank and Paragon.
- FCA bans director for misleading investors over Keydata SLS bonds
- Co-op Bank set to drive record £2bn group loss
- Govt under fire over pot follows member reforms
- Govt to force fund managers to disclose all pension charges
- Independent Scotland would find it 'extremely difficult' to join EU
- Labour pledges pension charge cap of 0.5%
- Tyrie wants more FCA action on sales incentives