Natalie joined Money Marketing in June 2010 to cover protection, wraps and platforms, and technology, before moving to cover regulation and protection, and is now Head of News. She was previously senior reporter at Mortgage Strategy, after joining as reporter in 2008. Natalie won the Headlinemoney trade protection journalist of the year award for 2011, the Headlinemoney trade rising star of the year award for 2011, and the Protection Review protection journalist of the year award for 2011.
- 020 7943 8035
Commission chaired by Jim O’Neill finds economic growth could be boosted by £79bn a year if UK cities could decide their own tax and spending policy.
Bank sold complex products such as exchange-traded commodities through its self-serve platform without appropriate checks.
John Spiers has acquired the £500m wealth management business of Truestone Asset Management for an undisclosed sum
- FCA warns consumers on investment fraud
- Bestinvest founder returns with wealth management deal
- Labour peer Lord McFall joins board of digital bank Atom
- FCA investigates Tesco over profit forecast
- Just how ready is the industry for Budget guidance?
- SEC investigates Pimco ETF pricing
- Old Mutual Wealth scraps Skandia brand