Natalie joined Money Marketing in June 2010 to cover protection, wraps and platforms, and technology, before moving to cover regulation and protection, and is now Head of News. She was previously senior reporter at Mortgage Strategy, after joining as reporter in 2008. Natalie won the Headlinemoney trade protection journalist of the year award for 2011, the Headlinemoney trade rising star of the year award for 2011, and the Protection Review protection journalist of the year award for 2011.
- 020 7943 8035
Regulator is investigating the supermarket after it overstated its half-year profit forecast by £250m.
What needs to be done between now and April to deliver a workable service?
The Wall Street Journal reports the US regulator is carrying out a probe into whether Pimco artificially boosted returns of an ETF.
- Old Mutual Wealth scraps Skandia brand
- The Platforum announces new management team
- Aviva chair John McFarlane to join Barclays
- AFH advice deal sees assets hit £840m
- Santander chairman Emilio Botin dies
- Tyrie warns regulators over HBOS collapse report
- Credit Suisse investigates traders over misconduct