Natalie joined Money Marketing in June 2010 to cover protection, wraps and platforms, and technology, before moving to cover regulation and protection, and is now Head of News. She was previously senior reporter at Mortgage Strategy, after joining as reporter in 2008. Natalie won the Headlinemoney trade protection journalist of the year award for 2011, the Headlinemoney trade rising star of the year award for 2011, and the Protection Review protection journalist of the year award for 2011.
- 020 7943 8035
The regulator’s attitude to the lack of a long-stop shows it is just the same as the FSA.
Consolidator marks first deal since listing on Aim in June.
Principal ombudsman Caroline Wayman will head up the FOS with immediate effect.
- Skipton sells HML for £47m
- Treasury to unveil details of pensions revolution; moves to close tax relief loophole
- Lloyds nears settlement deal on Libor fines
- FCA warns crowdfunding sites on social media use
- FCA: 'Systemic misselling' fears put advisers off simplified advice
- FCA pension scheme drives £29m annual loss
- Former Arck partner pleads guilty to forgery