Investment charges on Dutch pension funds averaged 0.53 per cent in 2012 according to figures from De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB).
The new chief executive of The Pensions Advisory Service says the organisation needs to expand to reach more people and changing the tone of the debate around pension saving.
IMA director, institutional Guy Sears says the row over broker commission to gain corporate access is a side-show.
- HSBC pulls plug on workplace pension arm
- JLT on why it's an exciting time for annuity brokers
- John Greenwood: Make broker annuity referral the default for DC
- The big interview: A bleak outlook for long-term saving trends
- Nest unveils new online AE offering
- The big interview: AMPS chair on a Sipp regulatory storm
- Govt unveils tax break for return-to-work interventions