Joanne Ellul has left Money Marketing
TM Darwin founder David Jane has bought Japanese exporters and hedged out currency risk in the £24m TM Darwin Multi Asset fund.
Henderson has appointed Mercer Investment Consulting partner Paul O’Connor as a director of its multi-asset team.
Former Henderson director of marketing and distribution services Richard Wilson is to join HSBC Global Asset Management, Money Marketing understands.
- Invesco Perpetual appoints CEO
- City Financial ups risk in multi-asset funds
- Jupiter hires two credit analysts
- Momentum launches three risk-profiled funds that target inflation
- Bank PPI costs could double to £25bn
- F&C offers Thames River range with life cover option
- UK equity manager Deptford departs Smith & Williamson