Henry Brennan is Mortgages Reporter.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: 0207 970 6346
Lipper says 241 funds could be struggling to make a profit.
Standard Life Investments has announced the launch of the Standard Life Investments global emerging markets equity fund.
- ONS figures confirm UK double-dip recession
- Swip unveils restructured global equities team
- Carmignac: Greece has effectively left eurozone
- Swip real estate director to retire
- Ignis to launch absolute return product for credit team
- Schroders launches high income fund-of-funds
- UK dividends reach record highs in Q1