Hannah joined the paper in June 2008 as a reporter covering investments, offshore, IHT and estate planning. She now focuses on investments and offshore news. Prior to MM she worked in financial communications and investor relations at Edelman PR.
- 020 7943 8042
Trade body warns of additional costs associated with judicial review proceedings, even if it is successful.
US/UK securities and investment banking firm Incapital acquires Blue Sky’s book of business, client base and IP.
- Memory master to help SimplyBiz advisers study
- 'Back pension funds to boost UK recovery'
- Check the value of new regulation
- IMA net retail sales dip below £1bn in May
- NI start-up deal labelled unfair to South-east
- High Court grants Fatchett judicial review of FSCS
- Veritas hires UK senior private client director