Gregor joined Money Marketing as features editor in 2006 becoming deputy editor in 2009. He started his career as a trainee at the Sunday Times and has also worked for Pensions Management and as a freelance journalist.
- 020 7943 8043
IFA consolidator raising £1.6m to add to £3.3m raised in 2013 to fund its acquisition programme.
More and more advisers are seeing that increasing their level of qualifications can help demonstrate their value to clients
Annuity providers share prices hit heavily by news that pensions savers will no longer have to buy an annuity.
- Moody’s downgrades RBS over restructure concerns
- Alliance Trust increases dividend by 12.5%
- Standard Life expected to warn of cost of independent Scotland
- Development focus: Preparing for the future
- Age UK's Tom Wright on making sure the pension system does not fail the elderly
- Development Focus: Planning ahead for CPD
- Shortage of housing and Help to Buy driving house prices