Gregor joined Money Marketing as features editor in 2006 becoming deputy editor in 2009. He started his career as a trainee at the Sunday Times and has also worked for Pensions Management and as a freelance journalist.
- 020 7943 8043
New Lloyds chairman says the bank has not yet made any plans to move its headquarters if Scotland votes to become independent.
RBS has been forced to change its plans to allow bonuses worth 200 per cent of salary after UKFI intervention.
IFA consolidator raising £1.6m to add to £3.3m raised in 2013 to fund its acquisition programme.
- Development focus: The post-RDR drive to increase professionalism
- Budget 2014: Insurers' shares tumble on Budget annuity announcement
- Moody’s downgrades RBS over restructure concerns
- Alliance Trust increases dividend by 12.5%
- Standard Life expected to warn of cost of independent Scotland
- Development focus: Preparing for the future
- Age UK's Tom Wright on making sure the pension system does not fail the elderly