Gary Jackson is Head of Investment News. He joined Fundweb in March 2011 specialising in investment. Prior to this, he spent three years at online news agency Adfero, where he covered finance, economics, politics, business and literature. Gary studied a undergraduate degree in journalism at Staffordshire University.
- 020 7970 4070
Schroders has closed Joanna Shatney’s Schroder US Alpha Plus fund after it attracted less than £7m in assets in two years.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch has set a target price of $1,300 on Bitcoin, after becoming the first major financial institution to carry out an examination of the experimental virtual currency.
Deutsche Bank plans to exit most of its commodities business in a bid to cut costs and further shrink its balance sheet.
- AS2013: Industry reacts to 'a much warmer' Autumn Statement
- AS2013: Great recession was more ‘staggering’ than feared
- AS2013: Osborne hails ‘responsible recovery’ as 2013 growth outlook doubles
- UBS asset management head to retire
- Santa rally? Markets turn red on fresh taper nerves
- China fund inflows spike after reform hope builds
- Economists shrug off slowing UK services data