Gary Jackson is Head of Investment News. He joined Fundweb in March 2011 specialising in investment. Prior to this, he spent three years at online news agency Adfero, where he covered finance, economics, politics, business and literature. Gary studied a undergraduate degree in journalism at Staffordshire University.
- 020 7970 4070
The latest official data shows the UK economy has now passed its pre-crisis high, after growing by 0.8 per cent in the second quarter of the year.
The rotation from growth stocks to value hampered the performance of the £3.2bn Alliance Trust over the opening half of the year.
The public website of the European Central Bank has been hacked by cybercriminals demanding payment for the return of stolen data.
- Rathbones to pay £15m to settle Jersey trust dispute
- Analysts eye gold price rise as geopolitics outweighs policy tightening
- JPMAM to close five fixed maturity bond funds
- S&P 500 closes at new record as geopolitical concerns ease
- Charles Stanley ‘disappointed’ by commission income drop
- Saudi Arabia to open $530bn stockmarket to international investors
- High-yield funds hit by biggest outflow in a year after Yellen comments