Gary Jackson is Head of Investment News. He joined Fundweb in March 2011 specialising in investment. Prior to this, he spent three years at online news agency Adfero, where he covered finance, economics, politics, business and literature. Gary studied a undergraduate degree in journalism at Staffordshire University.
Pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline is to pay a £1.9 billion fine in the US’ largest ever case of healthcare fraud.
Hargreaves Lansdown has taken the Skandia UK Strategic Best Ideas fund from its Wealth 150 list of favourite funds.
Nick Train sees the technology sector as being at the start of a long bull market, claiming the crash in the early 2000s was a mere prelude to future successes.
- Fitch: SRI does not improve equity fund risk/returns
- FundsNetwork launches initial ETF range
- Smith & Williamson unveils North American fund manager succession plan
- EU increases VCT limits
- RLAM appoints global high yield head
- Bloxham fund pulled from Wealth 150 after asset manager sale
- Threadneedle adds to fixed income team