Gary Jackson is Head of Investment News. He joined Fundweb in March 2011 specialising in investment. Prior to this, he spent three years at online news agency Adfero, where he covered finance, economics, politics, business and literature. Gary studied a undergraduate degree in journalism at Staffordshire University.
- 020 7970 4070
The CF Miton Strategic Portfolio fund has been removed from Hargreaves Lansdown’s Wealth 150 after its recent change of manager.
Neil Woodford’s new fund has secured two spots on The Share Centre’s most popular funds list for June after investors rushed in to its accumulation and income share classes.
Investors have continued to pull away from high yield bond funds with close to $5bn (£2.9bn) being yanked from these portfolios over the past week.
- Managers clash as high yield valuations turn ‘eye-wateringly expensive'
- The Black List: Should you drop these UK equity income underachievers?
- The White List: Do you own these UK equity income outperformers?
- Axa, Liontrust, Old Mutual and Premier funds fall off SPI's White List
- UK passes pre-crisis high: Strong momentum or still fairly feeble?
- Alliance Trust underperforms as value outpaces growth
- Hackers demand cash for stolen ECB data