Gary Jackson is Head of Investment News. He joined Fundweb in March 2011 specialising in investment. Prior to this, he spent three years at online news agency Adfero, where he covered finance, economics, politics, business and literature. Gary studied a undergraduate degree in journalism at Staffordshire University.
- 020 7970 4070
Assets under management in the alternative Ucits space has reached a record high after growing by 15.6 per cent over the opening half of 2014, new figures show.
Sterling-denominated funds investing UK and European equities have beaten the index by much more comfortable margins than their rivals on the continent, although performance further from home was much more disappointing.
The European Union has imposed stronger sanctions on Russia over the conflict in Ukraine, with the finance, energy and defence sectors being the main targets.
- Hargreaves kicks Jane’s CF Miton Strategic Portfolio off Wealth 150
- Woodford jumps onto The Share Centre’s sales leaderboard
- High yield ‘indigestion’ sets in as $4.8bn pulled from funds
- Managers clash as high yield valuations turn ‘eye-wateringly expensive'
- The Black List: Should you drop these UK equity income underachievers?
- The White List: Do you own these UK equity income outperformers?
- Axa, Liontrust, Old Mutual and Premier funds fall off SPI's White List