Gary Jackson is Head of Investment News. He joined Fundweb in March 2011 specialising in investment. Prior to this, he spent three years at online news agency Adfero, where he covered finance, economics, politics, business and literature. Gary studied a undergraduate degree in journalism at Staffordshire University.
- 020 7970 4070
Bestinvest, Addidi Wealth, Heron House Financial Management and Keyte Chartered Financial Planners share their cautious investment company Isa recommendations.
Investors are starting to express concern over the slow pace of progress in Japan’s structural reforms, leaving fund managers split over the opportunities in the world’s third largest economy.
Vester will take responsibility for enhancing and coordinating the boutique asset manager’s investment process and stock selection criteria.
- SLI: Why we’ve reopened Nimmo’s UK Smaller Companies fund
- Mark Barnett takes over Woodford funds ahead of schedule
- Barnard and Gibson to lead Henderson’s global property equities team after Sumner’s retirement
- Adventurous investors: Which trusts are advisers tipping for Isa season?
- Aviva takes £132m hit after 'improper' bond trades
- Schroders hails record 2013 despite net inflow dip
- Openwork raises £125m for new Omnis portfolios