Amanda Newman Smith
Amanda Newman Smith became features writer at Money Marketing in August 2013. She initially joined Money Marketing in June 2000 to cover new products and started her career as a local newspaper journalist in London. She has also written features for The Daily and Sunday Express.
- 020 7943 8114
The importance of building and communicating your brand should not be underestimated
Money Marketing’s Outstanding Contribution to the Industry award winner recalls life before regulation.
The large insurers are lagging behind mutuals when it comes to innovation in the protection market
- Are exotic Sipp investments an endangered species?
- Economic recovery fuels staff retention worries
- Grant Thornton broadens trainee selection beyond academic success
- Simon Crone on engineering a solution after Help to Buy
- You're hired - why advice firms should employ an apprentice
- Chris Daems on blogging, his Unbiased awards and designing auto-enrolment in a box
- Ben Goss on how technology can halve the advice gap