Amanda Newman Smith
Amanda Newman Smith became features writer at Money Marketing in August 2013. She initially joined Money Marketing in June 2000 to cover new products and started her career as a local newspaper journalist in London. She has also written features for The Daily and Sunday Express.
- 020 7943 8114
Greater efficiency and integrated systems will enable advisers to serve the mass affluent, says Distribution Technology’s chief executive.
The clients of tomorrow will be more self-sufficient, says Capita Financial Software managing director Adam Byford.
Lighthouse Group says ex-service personnel have a number of positive attributes which would suit a career in financial services.
- SJP rolls Academy out to Manchester
- Top tips to improve your CV
- The growth in self-employment presents advice opportunities
- Industry says work still needed on enhanced annuity take-up
- Financial services falls behind in job satisfaction
- Skills Academy gets £100,000 to boost apprenticeships
- Alastair Conway on his first year at James Hay and the anniversary of the RDR