Amanda Newman Smith
Amanda Newman Smith became features writer at Money Marketing in August 2013. She initially joined Money Marketing in June 2000 to cover new products and started her career as a local newspaper journalist in London. She has also written features for The Daily and Sunday Express.
- 020 7943 8114
Centralised investment propositions must suit the client to satisfy the regulator.
Fastrak service gives advisers a single view of platform and back office systems.
Can advisers and their outsourcing partners justify their fees to clients by demonstrating their differences?
- Profile: Alistair Cunningham on specialising and why social media is like the man in the pub
- Profile: Pete Matthew on how advisers should use social media to raise them above the crowd
- Making auto-enrolment work: The pros and cons of the Certificate in Pensions Automatic Enrolment
- The secret to retaining low-value business
- Careers Brief: Is graduate recruitment hotting up?
- Profile: Claire Walsh on moving jobs and talking plain English
- Profile: Mike Seddon on the new platform rules and why the RDR has been good for the advice industry