Amanda Newman Smith
Amanda Newman Smith became features writer at Money Marketing in August 2013. She initially joined Money Marketing in June 2000 to cover new products and started her career as a local newspaper journalist in London. She has also written features for The Daily and Sunday Express.
- 020 7943 8114
Rowanmoor MD Ian Hammond reflects on his career in the ”over-political and over-regulated” world of pensions
The Certificate in Advanced Mortgage Advice could help increase standards without regulatory intervention - but only for those who want to sit exams
Tax on pension death benefits is expected to fall but are radical plans for passing on pensions feasible?
- How to find the adviser tech tools that really work
- Do you know your DFM from your multi-manager fund?
- Profile: George Critchley on online advice and why it's good for DFMs to talk to clients
- Is Sipp scrutiny shutting out HNW investors?
- How far can technology replicate the advice process?
- Why past performance numbers don’t add up
- Will £10k annual allowance put the brakes on pension flexibility?