Amanda Newman Smith
Amanda Newman Smith became features writer at Money Marketing in August 2013. She initially joined Money Marketing in June 2000 to cover new products and started her career as a local newspaper journalist in London. She has also written features for The Daily and Sunday Express.
- 020 7943 8114
Donor-advised funds are big in the US but relatively new to the UK
Walker Crips is a different company from the stockbroking firm founded 100 years ago
Is the AF2 business financial planning exam more relevant to advisers than they think?
- Does your firm need a business makeover?
- Machines set to 'outsell advisers within five years'
- Are investment trusts coming in from the cold?
- Will the new mortgage qualification open the door to higher standards?
- Profile: Mike Balfour on why Thomas Miller Investment's acquisition of Broadstone is a big deal
- Auto-enrol sleepwalkers are causing alarm
- Profile: Rowanmoor boss Ian Hammond on 50 years in pensions