Amanda Newman Smith
Amanda Newman Smith became features writer at Money Marketing in August 2013. She initially joined Money Marketing in June 2000 to cover new products and started her career as a local newspaper journalist in London. She has also written features for The Daily and Sunday Express.
- 020 7943 8114
Standard Life’s managing director, adviser and workplace, on pulling together to solve post-pension reform advice problems
Support services firm Aim Two Three is helping advisers drill down into the discretionary fund management market
Profile: 'Another piece of the jigsaw falls into place every time I have a consultation with someone'
New WMA chief executive Liz Field on her whirlwind first few months in the job
- What measures up as the 'new solar' in the EIS world?
- What can Aussie and Dutch markets teach us about auto-enrol IP?
- Bridging the gender gap
- The raft of options in brave new pensions world
- Extracting value from digital marketing
- Profile: Tenet's Mike O'Brien on the pension complaints time bomb
- Ethical investment reaches out to a wider audience