Amanda Newman Smith
Amanda Newman Smith became features writer at Money Marketing in August 2013. She initially joined Money Marketing in June 2000 to cover new products and started her career as a local newspaper journalist in London. She has also written features for The Daily and Sunday Express.
- 020 7943 8114
Is technology a business opportunity or a threat for advisers?
Negative numbers from the financial crisis are dropping out of investment funds’ five-year numbers but what does this mean for investors?
The Government is trying to balance flexibility and anti-abuse measures in its ambitious plans for pension reform.
- Outsourcing: Which model works for your clients?
- Sprint to the finish
- Outsourcing: Communicating the value of difference
- Profile: Alistair Cunningham on specialising and why social media is like the man in the pub
- Profile: Pete Matthew on how advisers should use social media to raise them above the crowd
- Making auto-enrolment work: The pros and cons of the Certificate in Pensions Automatic Enrolment
- The secret to retaining low-value business