Amanda Newman Smith
Amanda Newman Smith became features writer at Money Marketing in August 2013. She initially joined Money Marketing in June 2000 to cover new products and started her career as a local newspaper journalist in London. She has also written features for The Daily and Sunday Express.
- 020 7943 8114
IFP interim chief executive Steve Gazzard explains why doing nothing to financially educate consumers is unacceptable.
From their origins as welfare providers, friendly societies have always had a more personal approach to financial services and although they are having to adapt to the modern world this approach is paying off.
PFS Chartered Awards winner Robin Melley shares his thoughts on chartered status. Interview by Amanda Newman Smith
- Is ethical investing a compromise?
- The value of skills development plans
- HSBC Global Asset Management's Andy Clark on making his mark as chief executive
- Innovation creeps back in as mortgage market surges
- Minding the gender gap in pensions
- Inflation-beating alternatives to cash
- Nucleus launches recruitment club