Amanda Newman Smith
Amanda Newman Smith became features writer at Money Marketing in August 2013. She initially joined Money Marketing in June 2000 to cover new products and started her career as a local newspaper journalist in London. She has also written features for The Daily and Sunday Express.
- 020 7943 8114
Will multi-asset income funds win the battle for retirement cash?
With the pension reforms expected to increase demand for advice, how can young hopefuls enter the industry?
The Seven Families campaign shows the value of emotional and back-to-work support that can often be overlooked.
- Mindmapping: The new Marmite?
- Profile: SEI's Brett Williams on technology's role in helping advisers
- End of the road: Will the annuity market survive pension freedoms?
- Does income protection need a helping hand from the Government?
- Getting to grips with the new guidance qualification
- Innovation: Spreading the word about social investment
- Can advisers rise from the ashes of trail blaze?