Amanda Newman Smith
Amanda Newman Smith became features writer at Money Marketing in August 2013. She initially joined Money Marketing in June 2000 to cover new products and started her career as a local newspaper journalist in London. She has also written features for The Daily and Sunday Express.
- 020 7943 8114
Makeover consultancy Jigsaw Tree aims to get jaded advice firms running at optimum performance
Is the AF2 business financial planning exam more relevant to advisers than they think?
A survey from reinsurer RGA has found the protection industry is predicting automated advice within five years.
- Are investment trusts coming in from the cold?
- Will the new mortgage qualification open the door to higher standards?
- Profile: Mike Balfour on why Thomas Miller Investment's acquisition of Broadstone is a big deal
- Auto-enrol sleepwalkers are causing alarm
- Profile: Rowanmoor boss Ian Hammond on 50 years in pensions
- Are pension death benefits about to get a new lease of life?
- How to find the adviser tech tools that really work