Amanda Newman Smith
Amanda Newman Smith became features writer at Money Marketing in August 2013. She initially joined Money Marketing in June 2000 to cover new products and started her career as a local newspaper journalist in London. She has also written features for The Daily and Sunday Express.
- 020 7943 8114
Is self-employment the way to bring more women into financial services?
Clients will need help weighing up the pros and cons of their retirement options in the world of pension freedom
Goldmine Media helps advice firms get the best from digital marketing.
- Profile: Tenet's Mike O'Brien on the pension complaints time bomb
- Ethical investment reaches out to a wider audience
- Profile: Rodney FitzGerald on diversifying revenue at Walker Crips
- Does charity begin at donor-advised funds?
- What's standing in the way of the business financial planning exam?
- Does your firm need a business makeover?
- Machines set to 'outsell advisers within five years'