Amanda Newman Smith
Amanda Newman Smith became features writer at Money Marketing in August 2013. She initially joined Money Marketing in June 2000 to cover new products and started her career as a local newspaper journalist in London. She has also written features for The Daily and Sunday Express.
- 020 7943 8114
The annuity market must adapt to survive in a world of pension freedom.
Can tax relief or auto-enrolment boost income protection?
The Certificate in Pension Scheme Member Guidance was designed for administrators but could also be useful for paraplanners and advisers.
- Innovation: Spreading the word about social investment
- Can advisers rise from the ashes of trail blaze?
- IHT planning: Balancing BPR and investment risk
- Barry O'Dwyer: 'We are too good as an industry at having a pop at one another’
- How to approach DFM due diligence
- Profile: 'Another piece of the jigsaw falls into place every time I have a consultation with someone'
- What measures up as the 'new solar' in the EIS world?