Amanda Newman Smith
Amanda Newman Smith became features writer at Money Marketing in August 2013. She initially joined Money Marketing in June 2000 to cover new products and started her career as a local newspaper journalist in London. She has also written features for The Daily and Sunday Express.
- 020 7943 8114
Advisers talk to Money Marketing about some of the notable client queries about accessing their pension pot.
Openwork’s chief executive on the opportunities for new financial services’ recruits to fill the advice gap
- Profile: Old Mutual Wealth's Carlton Hood on the right way to deliver vertical integration
- Careers Brief: Learning on the move
- Innovation: More than just information
- Profile: From washing cars to SimplyBiz
- Is Pension Wise on track to succeed?
- Diversity challenge: The benefits of a workforce with a mixture of ages and cultures
- Can a dose of reality cure income protection inertia?