Adam Lewis is the editor of Fund Strategy. He has worked as a financial journalist for over 13 years during which time he has won five awards for journalism excellence. These include AIC Trade Journalist of the Year (2002 and 2008) and IMA Specialist Reporter of the Year (2005).
- 020 7943 8067
A net 16 per cent of global asset allocators were underweight in the UK in September, up three percentage points from August.
Rob Thorpe joined F&C Asset Management in December with a successful transformation of Cazenove on his CV. He plans to put F&C, under new parent Bank of Montreal, on the market’s radar as a high-profile fund manager
- Why delivering a dividend isn't enough for S&W's Frikkee
- Henderson's Pattullo and Barnard up duration on likelihood of QE
- Matthews Asia launches Asia Strategic Income fund
- F&C Real Estate fund enters IMA Property sector in retail push
- T. Rowe Price: US bull run can continue despite ‘wall of worry’
- Hermes’ Pines cuts India exposure after ‘broad and indiscriminate' rise
- Oil prices in a 'sweet spot' says Nordea's Cowart