Adam Lewis is the editor of Fund Strategy. He has worked as a financial journalist for over 13 years during which time he has won five awards for journalism excellence. These include AIC Trade Journalist of the Year (2002 and 2008) and IMA Specialist Reporter of the Year (2005).
- 020 7943 8067
Former head of European equities at Invesco is handed £64m GLG Continental Europe fund
A net 16 per cent of global asset allocators were underweight in the UK in September, up three percentage points from August.
- The challenges of putting F&C on the radar
- Why delivering a dividend isn't enough for S&W's Frikkee
- Henderson's Pattullo and Barnard up duration on likelihood of QE
- Matthews Asia launches Asia Strategic Income fund
- F&C Real Estate fund enters IMA Property sector in retail push
- T. Rowe Price: US bull run can continue despite ‘wall of worry’
- Hermes’ Pines cuts India exposure after ‘broad and indiscriminate' rise