Adam Lewis is the editor of Fund Strategy. He has worked as a financial journalist for over 13 years during which time he has won five awards for journalism excellence. These include AIC Trade Journalist of the Year (2002 and 2008) and IMA Specialist Reporter of the Year (2005).
- 020 7943 8067
FE Trustnet has launched a new fund analysis tool to help IFAs find funds that suit their clients’ needs.
Baillie Gifford has marked itself out from the crowd as it promotes its funds to wealth managers and advisers. Thanks to a relatively easy RDR transition it is able to give equal favour to its open and closed-ended funds
- Why ClearBridge's Sam Peters thrives on being uncomfortable
- Polar Capital launches UK absolute return fund
- Rory Powe handed £64m GLG Continental Europe fund
- Global managers flock out of the UK ahead of Scottish vote
- Just how ‘global’ are global income funds?
- The challenges of putting F&C on the radar
- Why delivering a dividend isn't enough for S&W's Frikkee