Adam Lewis is the associate editor of Fund Strategy. He has worked as a financial journalist for over 10 years during which time he has won five awards for journalism excellence. These include AIC Trade Journalist of the Year (2002 and 2008) and IMA Specialist Reporter of the Year (2005).
- 020 7943 8067
Welcome to the last issue of year, and what a 12 months it has been.
The Ions age at Liontrust download
Liontrust has seen a surge in assets under management in the last three years since chief executive John Ions took the reigns and he says the capacity is there to continue growing
We have all heard the investment case for China.
- Bolton hails ‘bold’ China reforms
- Anthony Bolton on the most significant reforms in China for 30 years
- Nicholls eyes industrials for Bolton's Fidelity China Special Sits
- Leader: The steps groups take to fill big shoes
- Invesco set to bring on fresh legs download
- Bedlam to close on ‘considerable outflow’ fears
- Sym points Cazenove European Income towards periphery