Adam Lewis is the editor of Fund Strategy. He has worked as a financial journalist for over 13 years during which time he has won five awards for journalism excellence. These include AIC Trade Journalist of the Year (2002 and 2008) and IMA Specialist Reporter of the Year (2005).
- 020 7943 8067
A quick flick through this month’s Fund Strategy reveals a fairly definitive theme: the prospects for the world’s third largest economy, which has been dogged by a series of false dawns, each seemingly different to the last.
Speakers at this year’s Fund Strategy Investment Summit were poles apart when predicting when the Bank of England will raise interest rates
Equity boutique SW Mitchell Capital’s high-conviction investment approach and outsourcing of its administration function enables staff to focus on what they do best – running money
- Can fund groups step up?: Annuities overhaul could boost flows by £4.7bn a year
- Andrew Sentance: Base rate could rise this year
- Roger Bootle: UK rates won't rise until the end of 2015
- Franklin Templeton and Jyske triumph at Lipper Fund Awards
- SW Mitchell launches UK all cap fund
- Editor's comment: The short-term numbers don’t add up
- Three is the magic number for Ardevora download