Adam Lewis is the editor of Fund Strategy. He has worked as a financial journalist for over 13 years during which time he has won five awards for journalism excellence. These include AIC Trade Journalist of the Year (2002 and 2008) and IMA Specialist Reporter of the Year (2005).
- 020 7943 8067
Open-ended version of Phayre Mudge’s £1bn TR Property Trust has not been marketed to retail investors in the past so did not sit in the IMA sector.
T. Rowe Price’s Helen Ford sees no imminent end to rising returns from the US stockmarket.
- Hermes’ Pines cuts India exposure after ‘broad and indiscriminate' rise
- Oil prices in a 'sweet spot' says Nordea's Cowart
- Welcome to the silly season
- More than the sum of its parts
- Adam Lewis: Get your bets on for the equity World Cup
- Neptune appoints head of strategy
- Leader: Does Woodford deserve all the glory or has Invesco played its part?