Adam Lewis is the editor of Fund Strategy. He has worked as a financial journalist for over 13 years during which time he has won five awards for journalism excellence. These include AIC Trade Journalist of the Year (2002 and 2008) and IMA Specialist Reporter of the Year (2005).
- 020 7943 8067
As the fund management community looks to take a well-deserved break the hunt for news can often become a desperate one.
A busy period of consolidation, fund launches and a new brand name have strengthened US-based ClearBridge, whose assets under management have nearly doubled in two years to more than $100bn
Ah June, what a momentous month it will be. The egos, the drama, the highs, the lows, the joy and the heartache.
- Neptune appoints head of strategy
- Leader: Does Woodford deserve all the glory or has Invesco played its part?
- Adam Lewis: Return of the forgotten star
- We’ve had bulls, bears and tigers. Will the next boast be: ‘We snailed it’?
- Leader: Is it really different this time around?
- Summit roundup: Divided interests
- SW Mitchell Capital reaps the rewards of its focused stockpicking mantra