Adam Lewis is the editor of Fund Strategy. He has worked as a financial journalist for over 13 years during which time he has won five awards for journalism excellence. These include AIC Trade Journalist of the Year (2002 and 2008) and IMA Specialist Reporter of the Year (2005).
- 020 7943 8067
Against a backdrop of falling equity sales, BlackRock took the title of the best selling UK fund management group in 2014 according to the latest Pridham Report.
Two months after being taken off his F&C UK Alpha fund, Peter Lees has resigned from the asset manager after nine years of service.
Natixis Global Asset Management has launched two smart beta UK Oeics which are managed by its Paris-based affiliate Seeyond.
- Global investor confidence dips in January says State Street
- Who are the winners and losers from the oil price slide?
- M&G and UBS named and shamed by industry watchdog
- Alas poor Fund Strategy, I knew you well ...
- How Strategic Equity Capital trumped the UK small cap sector in 2014
- Experts call for caution on ECB's QE injection
- ECB announces €60bn a month QE programme to fight deflation