Adam Lewis is the editor of Fund Strategy. He has worked as a financial journalist for over 13 years during which time he has won five awards for journalism excellence. These include AIC Trade Journalist of the Year (2002 and 2008) and IMA Specialist Reporter of the Year (2005).
- 020 7943 8067
The European Central Bank’s €1.1trn quantitative easing programme may neither prevent an extended bout of deflation nor revive the eurozone economy.
The European Central Bank has announced a programme of quantitative easing to the tune of €60bn a month until the end of September 2016.
Despite viewing US equities as overvalued global fund managers increased their weighting to the region in January according to the latest Bank of America Merrill Lynch survey.
- OMGI hands Diamond Lee Greater China Equity fund
- AGM date named to decide British Assets Trust future
- JPMAM's Farquhar joins Square Mile
- OMGI poaches Schroder analyst to work with Ormiston on Europe small cap fund
- Indian rates expected to drop further after surprise 25bp cut
- Net retail sales suffer £700m drop
- Outgoing AIC chair takes role on new US investment trust