Adam Lewis is the editor of Fund Strategy. He has worked as a financial journalist for over 13 years during which time he has won five awards for journalism excellence. These include AIC Trade Journalist of the Year (2002 and 2008) and IMA Specialist Reporter of the Year (2005).
- 020 7943 8067
Expectations for a rise in US Interest rates have been pushed back till April after FOMC statement.
Global fund managers have slashed their exposure to commodities and risen their cash weightings in the wake of the collapse in the price of crude oil according to the December Bank of America Merrill Lynch Survey.
Shinzo Abe’s Liberal Democratic Party has retained its House of Representatives majority following the recent snap election.
- US consumer confidence hits seven year high
- Ardevora’s assets pass through the £1bn mark
- Time to buy quality US small cap says Hermes' Sherlock
- RWC to open Nissay Japan fund to wholesale market
- Openwork to add income proposition to Omnis multi-asset range
- Montreux Capital Management expands team with two senior hires
- Cheap Europe entices F&C multi-asset's Niven