Adam Lewis is the editor of Fund Strategy. He has worked as a financial journalist for over 13 years during which time he has won five awards for journalism excellence. These include AIC Trade Journalist of the Year (2002 and 2008) and IMA Specialist Reporter of the Year (2005).
- 020 7943 8067
UBS launches an enhanced global equity income fund with a 7.2 per cent indicative current equity yield.
Having expanded at an “abnormal” rate of 3 per cent a year for a 15-year period, Jeffrey expects the new trend rate of growth in the UK to hover around 2.25 per cent for an “extended” period of time.
Janus Capital launches a Dublin-domiciled mirror of Bill Gross’ Janus Global Unconstrained Bond fund.
- Axa's Nigel Thomas tops up Shell holding
- India has the potential to be a global beater says Nordea
- Investors underestimating Nokia says Hermes Sourcecap
- R&M to launch UK micro cap fund for Rodrigs
- Ehrmann and Langridge to exit Jupiter
- Europe and Africa in times of change
- FE Trustnet reveals new fund comparison tables