As the RDR eats more into advisers’ precious time and increase pressure on their business, paraplanners will be in greater demand, writes Rachael Adams:
Paraplanners are at the core of the business, says Eve Wheeler
Paraplanner qualifications and exam preparation
- A dedicated page for paraplanners on the IFP website, comprising job competencies, guide to the IFP’s certificate in paraplanning, exam syllabus and FAQs
- Paraplanning qualification – details of the IFP’s Certificate in Paraplanning
- Paraplanning exam workshop
Other useful links and resources
- The IFP have drafted a paraplanner job role description
- If you are on Linkedin, the IFP have created a group called IFP Paraplanner Group to share experiences
- Find Paraplanner jobs on RetailFinancialCareers.com: http://www.retailfinancialcareers.com/jobs/paraplanner
Skills training for paraplanners moving to a client-facing role
The Money Marketing Academy runs a series of business skills courses. Our sales skills course has proved popular with those wishing to build on their technical skills and learn how to:
Please email us at email@example.com for details of the next available course.
Have you found any other resources, seminars, courses, websites or groups useful in your role? Or is there a particular area in which you would like to see more support made available? Please use the comments box below to share your thoughts.